For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
- FunctionLacks cytidine deaminase activity, at least on RNA molecules (monomeric nucleoside substrates or synthetic apoB RNA template). Unable to reduce HIV-1 infectivity in vitro.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in peripherical leukocytes and keratinocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytidine and deoxycytidylate deaminase family.
Information by UniProt
- A3A antibody
- ABC3A_HUMAN antibody
- APOBEC3A antibody
Anti-PHO1 antibody images
References for Anti-PHO1 antibody (ab38641)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"