For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/10000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLacks cytidine deaminase activity, at least on RNA molecules (monomeric nucleoside substrates or synthetic apoB RNA template). Unable to reduce HIV-1 infectivity in vitro.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in peripherical leukocytes and keratinocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytidine and deoxycytidylate deaminase family.
Information by UniProt
- A3A antibody
- ABC3A_HUMAN antibody
- APOBEC3A antibody
Anti-PHO1 antibody images
References for Anti-PHO1 antibody (ab92805)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"