For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 231 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionActs on phosphatidylinositol (PtdIns) in the first committed step in the production of the second messenger inositol-1,4,5,-trisphosphate.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously. Highest levels in placenta and brain. Little or no expression in lung, liver, pancreas, testis or leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family. Type III PI4K subfamily.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
Information by UniProt
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase alpha antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase catalytic alpha polypeptide antibody
Anti-Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase III alpha antibody images
Western blot - Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase III alpha antibody (ab111565)
Anti-Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase III alpha antibody (ab111565) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 231 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase III alpha antibody (ab111565)
ab111565 at 1/200 dilution staining Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase III alpha in methanol-fixed A431 cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image shows cells co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase III alpha antibody (ab111565)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"