For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR1498Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-Fr,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 150 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 139 kDa).
- FunctionThe production of the second messenger molecules diacylglycerol (DAG) and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) is mediated by activated phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase C enzymes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 PI-PLC X-box domain.
Contains 1 PI-PLC Y-box domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 5 bisphosphate phosphodiesterase beta 3 antibody
- 1-phosphatidylinositol-4 antibody
- 5-bisphosphate phosphodiesterase beta-3 antibody
Anti-Phospholipase C beta 3 (phospho S537) antibody [EPR1498Y] images
Western blot - Phospholipase C beta 3 (phospho S1105) antibody [EPR1498Y] (ab51247)
All lanes : Anti-Phospholipase C beta 3 (phospho S537) antibody [EPR1498Y] (ab51247) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate, untreated
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate, treated with TPA
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-rabbit HRP labeled at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 139 kDa
Observed band size : 150 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Phospholipase C beta 3 (phospho S537) antibody [EPR1498Y] (ab51247)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"