For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 106 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay have a role in signal-induced cytoskeletal regulation and/or endocytosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phospholipase D family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 2 PLD phosphodiesterase domains.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Choline phosphatase 2 antibody
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- hPLD 2 antibody
Anti-Phospholipase D2 antibody images
Western blot - Phospholipase D2 antibody (ab86437)
References for Anti-Phospholipase D2 antibody (ab86437)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"