For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- PathwayPurine metabolism; IMP biosynthesis via de novo pathway; N(1)-(5-phospho-D-ribosyl)glycinamide from 5-phospho-alpha-D-ribose 1-diphosphate: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the purine/pyrimidine phosphoribosyltransferase family.
Contains 1 glutamine amidotransferase type-2 domain.
Information by UniProt
- Amidophosphoribosyltransferase [Precursor] antibody
- Amidophosphoribosyltransferase antibody
- ATase antibody
Anti-Phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate amidotransferase antibody images
References for Anti-Phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate amidotransferase antibody (ab125864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"