For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab9344? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9344 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Mukherjee S et al. Phosphorylation of Ku70 subunit by cell cycle kinases modulates the replication related function of Ku heterodimer. Nucleic Acids Res 44:7755-65 (2016).
- Jonkers W et al. HAM-5 functions as a MAP kinase scaffold during cell fusion in Neurospora crassa. PLoS Genet 10:e1004783 (2014).
- Yu J et al. Modulation of fatty acid synthase degradation by concerted action of p38 MAP kinase, E3 ligase COP1, and SH2-tyrosine phosphatase Shp2. J Biol Chem 288:3823-30 (2013).
- Sun Z et al. Phosphorylation of Nrf2 at multiple sites by MAP kinases has a limited contribution in modulating the Nrf2-dependent antioxidant response. PLoS One 4:e6588 (2009).
- Ding Q et al. Erk associates with and primes GSK-3beta for its inactivation resulting in upregulation of beta-catenin. Mol Cell 19:159-70 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"