For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PHR1 antibody
Goat polyclonal to PHR1
- Specificityab85706 is expected to recognize reported isoforms a (NP_067023.1) and c (NP_001123505.1).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
RatPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Cow, Human
PPDSALESPFEE-C , corresponding to N terminal amino acids 8-19 of Human PHR1 (NP_067023.1; NP_001123506.1; NP_001123505.1; NP_001123507.1; NP_001123508.1)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab85706 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
- RelevancePHR1 contains 1 PH domain, interacts with MYO1C and binds transducins.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Note: Membrane-associated. Highly expressed in the outer segments of photoreceptor cells, both in rods and cones.
- AI315628 antibody
- Evectin 1 antibody
- evt 1 antibody
Anti-PHR1 antibody images
References for Anti-PHR1 antibody (ab85706)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"