For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
- FunctionProbably acts as alpha-ketoglutatare-dependent dioxygenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PhyH family. PHYHD1 subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- MGC16638 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000022302 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000022303 antibody
Anti-PHYHD1 antibody images
References for Anti-PHYHD1 antibody (ab72725)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"