For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab124905? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab124905 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kimura H et al. Vps34 regulates myofibril proteostasis to prevent hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. JCI Insight 2:e89462 (2017).
- Sun Y et al. TMEM74 promotes tumor cell survival by inducing autophagy via interactions with ATG16L1 and ATG9A. Cell Death Dis 8:e3031 (2017).
- Liu HS et al. Astragaloside IV inhibits microglia activation via glucocorticoid receptor mediated signaling pathway. Sci Rep 6:19137 (2016).
- Cheng B et al. BECN1s, a short splice variant of BECN1, functions in mitophagy. Autophagy 11:2048-2056 (2015).
- Bechtel W et al. Vps34 deficiency reveals the importance of endocytosis for podocyte homeostasis. J Am Soc Nephrol 24:727-43 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"