For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBinds to activated (phosphorylated) protein-tyrosine kinases through its SH2 domain and regulates their kinase activity. During insulin stimulation, it also binds to IRS-1.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels in brain and testis. Lower levels in adipose tissue, kidney, heart, lung and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3K p85 subunit family.
Contains 2 SH2 domains.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686P05226 antibody
- FLJ41892 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000009783 antibody
Anti-PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma antibody images
Western blot - PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma antibody (ab76460)
Anti-PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma antibody (ab76460) at 1 µg/ml + Recombinant tagged PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma fragment at 0.1 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma antibody (ab76460)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"