For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
- FunctionBinds to activated (phosphorylated) protein-tyrosine kinases through its SH2 domain and regulates their kinase activity. During insulin stimulation, it also binds to IRS-1.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels in brain and testis. Lower levels in adipose tissue, kidney, heart, lung and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3K p85 subunit family.
Contains 2 SH2 domains.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686P05226 antibody
- FLJ41892 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000009783 antibody
Anti-PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma antibody images
Western blot - PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma antibody (ab97862)
Anti-PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma antibody (ab97862) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma antibody (ab97862)
ab97862 at 1/500 dilution staining PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma in SAS xenograft by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-PI 3 Kinase p55 gamma antibody (ab97862)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"