For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab28356? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28356 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Felli N et al. AP2a controls the dynamic balance between miR-126&126* and miR-221&222 during melanoma progression. Oncogene 35:3016-26 (2016).
- Du C et al. MiR-126-3p suppresses tumor metastasis and angiogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting LRP6 and PIK3R2. J Transl Med 12:259 (2014).
- Ketscher A et al. LSD1 controls metastasis of androgen-independent prostate cancer cells through PXN and LPAR6. Oncogenesis 3:e120 (2014).
- Kuchay S et al. FBXL2- and PTPL1-mediated degradation of p110-free p85ß regulatory subunit controls the PI(3)K signalling cascade. Nat Cell Biol 15:472-80 (2013).
- Krishnan S et al. p85ß regulatory subunit of class IA PI3 kinase negatively regulates mast cell growth, maturation, and leukemogenesis. Blood 119:3951-61 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"