For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 153 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionRegulatory subunit of the PI3K complex. May regulate membrane trafficking late in the endocytic pathway.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 3 HEAT repeats.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
Information by UniProt
- MGC102700 antibody
- P150 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase associated p150 antibody
Anti-PI 3 Kinase regulatory subunit 4 antibody images
Western blot - PI 3 Kinase regulatory subunit 4 antibody (ab97528)
Anti-PI 3 Kinase regulatory subunit 4 antibody (ab97528) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 153 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - PI 3 Kinase regulatory subunit 4 antibody (ab97528)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, using ab97528 (1) and merged with DNA probe (2) at 1:200 dilution
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PI 3 Kinase regulatory subunit 4 antibody (ab97528)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded SAS xenograft, using ab97528 at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-PI 3 Kinase regulatory subunit 4 antibody (ab97528)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"