For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32219? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32219 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Balasubramaniyan N et al. SUMOylation of the farnesoid X receptor (FXR) regulates the expression of FXR target genes. J Biol Chem 288:13850-62 (2013).
- Lau R et al. cIAP2 represses IKKa/ß-mediated activation of MDM2 to prevent p53 degradation. Cell Cycle 11:4009-19 (2012).
- Polyakova O et al. Identification of novel interacting partners of Sirtuin6. PLoS One 7:e51555 (2012).
- Driscoll JJ et al. The sumoylation pathway is dysregulated in multiple myeloma and is associated with adverse patient outcome. Blood 115:2827-34 (2010).
- Tan JA et al. Phosphorylation-dependent interaction of SATB1 and PIAS1 directs SUMO-regulated caspase cleavage of SATB1. Mol Cell Biol 30:2823-36 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"