Anti-Piccolo antibody (ab77496)
- Product nameAnti-Piccolo antibodySee all Piccolo primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Piccolo
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide from an internal sequence of Human Piccolo, conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77496 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/300 - 1/2000.
IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000. Antigen retrieval is recommended.
WB: 1/300 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 567 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay act as a scaffolding protein involved in the organization of synaptic active zones and in synaptic vesicle trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- DomainC2 domain 1 is involved in binding calcium and phospholipids. Calcium binds with low affinity but with high specificity and induces a large conformational change.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > synapse. Concentrated at the presynaptic side of synaptic junctions.
- ACZ antibody
- Aczonin antibody
- Brain-derived HLMN protein antibody
- DKFZp779G1236 antibody
- KIAA0559 antibody
- Multidomain presynaptic cytomatrix protein antibody
- PCLO antibody
- PCLO_HUMAN antibody
- Piccolo (presynaptic cytomatrix protein) antibody
- Piccolo, mouse, homolog of antibody
- Pico antibody
- Presynaptic cytomatrix protein antibody
- Protein piccolo antibody
Anti-Piccolo antibody images
Immunofluoresence on 1-day-old mouse cortical cell culture using ab77496 at 1/2000 dilution. DAPI counter stain appears in blue.
References for Anti-Piccolo antibody (ab77496)
ab77496 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.