Pig IL15 full length protein (ab87901)
- Product namePig IL15 full length proteinSee all IL15 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTWQHVISDLK KIEDLIRSIH MDATLYTESD AHPNCKVTAM KCFLLELRVI LQESRNSDIS DTVENLIILA NSSLSSIEYK TESGCKECEE LEEKNINEFL KSFIHIVQMF INPS
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87901 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1X PBS
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein.
- IL 15
- Interleukin 15
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the proliferation of T-lymphocytes. Stimulation by IL-15 requires interaction of IL-15 with components of IL-2R, including IL-2R beta and probably IL-2R gamma but not IL-2R alpha.
- Tissue specificityMost abundant in placenta and skeletal muscle. It is also detected in the heart, lung, liver and kidney. IL15-S21AA is preferentially expressed in tissues such as testis and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-15/IL-21 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cytoplasm. Nucleus. IL15-S21AA is not secreted, but rather is stored intracellularly, appearing in the nucleus and cytoplasmic components.
References for Pig IL15 full length protein (ab87901)
ab87901 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.