For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionEthanolamine phosphate transferase involved in glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchor biosynthesis. Transfers ethanolamine phosphate to the GPI second mannose.
- PathwayGlycolipid biosynthesis; glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchor biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PIGG/PIGN/PIGO family. PIGG subfamily.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434A1810 antibody
- DKFZp434C1712 antibody
- DKFZp434M1131 antibody
Anti-PIGG antibody images
References for Anti-PIGG antibody (ab121496)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"