For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PIGH antibody
See all PIGH primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to PIGH
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length Human PIGH protein (NP_004560.1, 1 a.a. ~ 188 a.a)
- Positive control
- PIGH transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
- FunctionPart of the complex catalyzing the transfer of N-acetylglucosamine from UDP-N-acetylglucosamine to phosphatidylinositol, the first step of GPI biosynthesis.
- PathwayGlycolipid biosynthesis; glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchor biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PIGH family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- GPI H antibody
- GPIH antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol glycan anchor biosynthesis class H antibody
Anti-PIGH antibody images
Western blot - PIGH antibody (ab72938)
All lanes : Anti-PIGH antibody (ab72938) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PIGH transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PIGH antibody (ab72938)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"