For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in the second step of GPI biosynthesis. De-N-acetylation of N-acetylglucosaminyl-phosphatidylinositol.
- PathwayGlycolipid biosynthesis; glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchor biosynthesis.
- Involvement in diseaseColoboma, congenital heart disease, ichthyosiform dermatosis, mental retardation and ear anomalies syndrome
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PIGL family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- N acetylglucosaminylphosphatidylinositol deacetylase antibody
- N-acetylglucosaminyl-phosphatidylinositol de-N-acetylase antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol glycan anchor biosynthesis class L antibody
Anti-PIGL antibody images
References for Anti-PIGL antibody (ab105052)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"