Anti-PIGL antibody (ab105052)
- Product nameAnti-PIGL antibodySee all PIGL primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PIGL
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 (MEAMWLLCVA LAVLAWGFLW VWDSSERMKS REQGGRLGAE SRTLLVIAHP) of Human PIGL (NP_004269).
- Positive control
- 721_B cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105052 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionInvolved in the second step of GPI biosynthesis. De-N-acetylation of N-acetylglucosaminyl-phosphatidylinositol.
- PathwayGlycolipid biosynthesis; glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchor biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PIGL family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- N acetylglucosaminylphosphatidylinositol deacetylase antibody
- N-acetylglucosaminyl-phosphatidylinositol de-N-acetylase antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol glycan anchor biosynthesis class L antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol glycan class L antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class L protein antibody
- PIG-L antibody
- Pigl antibody
- PIGL_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PIGL antibody images
Anti-PIGL antibody (ab105052) at 1 µg/ml + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
References for Anti-PIGL antibody (ab105052)
ab105052 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.