For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PIGP antibody
Mouse monoclonal to PIGP
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: NMMSTSPLDS IHTITDNYAK NQQQKKYQEE AIPALRDISI SEVNQMFFLA AKELYTKN, corresponding to amino acids 77-135 of Human PIGP
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPart of the complex catalyzing the transfer of N-acetylglucosamine from UDP-N-acetylglucosamine to phosphatidylinositol, the first step of GPI biosynthesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- PathwayGlycolipid biosynthesis; glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchor biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PIGP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- DCRC antibody
- DCRC S antibody
- Down syndrome critical region gene 5 antibody
Anti-PIGP antibody images
References for Anti-PIGP antibody (ab57325)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"