For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionParticipates in the biosynthesis of phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain, heart, pancreas, skeletal muscle and kidney. Detected at lower levels in placenta, lung and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PIPK domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Cell membrane. Associated with the plasma membrane and the endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase 2 beta antibody
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate kinase antibody
- 1-phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate 4-kinase 2-beta antibody
Anti-PIP4K2 beta antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PIP4K2 beta antibody (ab37794)
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded human breast carcinoma tissue stained with ab37794 followed by AEC staining. ab37794 at a 1/50 dilution.
Western blot - Anti-PIP4K2 beta antibody (ab37794)
Anti-PIP4K2 beta antibody (ab37794) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H460 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 47 kDa
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-PIP4K2 beta antibody (ab37794)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"