For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMediates RAC1-dependent reorganization of actin filaments (By similarity). Participates in the biosynthesis of phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, pancreas, brain, kidney, skeletal muscle and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PIPK domain.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Associated with membranes.
Information by UniProt
- MSS 4 antibody
- MSS4 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase type 1 beta antibody
Anti-PIP5K1 beta antibody images
References for Anti-PIP5K1 beta antibody (ab121309)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"