For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the phosphorylation of phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate on the fourth hydroxyl of the myo-inositol ring, to form phosphatidylinositol-4,5-biphosphate.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously, with high levels in the brain. Present in most tissues, except notably skeletal muscle and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PIPK domain.
Information by UniProt
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase 2 alpha antibody
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase antibody
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate kinase antibody
Anti-PIP5K2 alpha antibody images
References for Anti-PIP5K2 alpha antibody (ab37799)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"