For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalyzes the phosphorylation of phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate on the fourth hydroxyl of the myo-inositol ring, to form phosphatidylinositol-4,5-biphosphate.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously, with high levels in the brain. Present in most tissues, except notably skeletal muscle and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PIPK domain.
Information by UniProt
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase 2 alpha antibody
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase antibody
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate kinase antibody
Anti-PIP5K2 alpha antibody images
References for Anti-PIP5K2 alpha antibody (ab98195)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"