For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play an important role in the production of Phosphatidylinositol bisphosphate (PIP2), in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PIPK domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Mostly found in the cytosol and surrounding plasma membrane. However, its presence in the endoplasmic reticulum seems to be a prerequisite for PIP2 synthesis.
Information by UniProt
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase type II gamma antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate 4-kinase type II gamma antibody
Anti-PIP5K2 gamma antibody images
Western blot - PIP5K2 gamma antibody (ab37642)
Anti-PIP5K2 gamma antibody (ab37642) at 1/100 dilution + mouse brain cell lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 47 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PIP5K2 gamma antibody (ab37642)
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma tissue used to detect PIP5K2 gamma with 1/50 ab37642.
References for Anti-PIP5K2 gamma antibody (ab37642)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"