For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis; phosphatidylethanolamine from CDP-diacylglycerol: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphatidylserine decarboxylase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- DJ858B16 antibody
- dJ858B16.2 antibody
- DKFZp566G2246 antibody
Anti-PISD antibody images
References for Anti-PISD antibody (ab93603)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"