For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of PtdIns and phosphatidylcholine between membranes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a wide range of tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PtdIns transfer protein family. PI transfer class I subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- MGC99649 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein alpha antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein alpha isoform antibody
Anti-PITPN antibody images
References for Anti-PITPN antibody (ab76938)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"