For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of PtdIns and phosphatidylcholine between membranes.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in various tissues including brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PtdIns transfer protein family. PI transfer class I subfamily.
modificationsConstitutive phosphorylation of Ser-262 has no effect on phospholipid transfer activity but is required for Golgi targeting.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000198846 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000198847 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein beta isoform antibody
Anti-PITPNB antibody images
Western blot - PITPNB antibody (ab83795)
References for Anti-PITPNB antibody (ab83795)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"