For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116376 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 149 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidylcholine between membranes (in vitro). Binds calcium ions.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain, heart, ovary, testis and thymus. Detected in small intestine, prostate, pancreas, skeletal muscle, liver, colon and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PtdIns transfer protein family. PI transfer class IIA subfamily.
Contains 1 DDHD domain.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1457 antibody
- membrane-associated 2 antibody
- Membrane-associated phosphatidylinositol transfer protein 2 antibody
Anti-PITPNM2 antibody images
References for Anti-PITPNM2 antibody (ab116376)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"