For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab38949? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab38949 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Cederquist CT et al. Systemic insulin sensitivity is regulated by GPS2 inhibition of AKT ubiquitination and activation in adipose tissue. Mol Metab 6:125-137 (2017).
- Ilouz R et al. Isoform-specific subcellular localization and function of protein kinase A identified by mosaic imaging of mouse brain. Elife 6:N/A (2017).
- Jarrett SG et al. AKAP12 mediates PKA-induced phosphorylation of ATR to enhance nucleotide excision repair. Nucleic Acids Res 44:10711-10726 (2016).
- Xu K et al. AKAP3 synthesis is mediated by RNA binding proteins and PKA signaling during mouse spermiogenesis. Biol Reprod 90:119 (2014).
- Qiu S et al. GluA1 phosphorylation contributes to postsynaptic amplification of neuropathic pain in the insular cortex. J Neurosci 34:13505-15 (2014).
- Beristain AG et al. PKA signaling drives mammary tumorigenesis through Src. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2014).
- Nichols CB et al. ß-adrenergic signaling inhibits Gq-dependent protein kinase D activation by preventing protein kinase D translocation. Circ Res 114:1398-409 (2014).
- Bantubungi K et al. Cdkn2a/p16Ink4a regulates fasting-induced hepatic gluconeogenesis through the PKA-CREB-PGC1a pathway. Diabetes 63:3199-209 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"