For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
- Tissue specificityFour types of regulatory chains are found: I-alpha, I-beta, II-alpha, and II-beta. Their expression varies among tissues and is in some cases constitutive and in others inducible.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cAMP-dependent kinase regulatory chain family.
Contains 2 cyclic nucleotide-binding domains.
modificationsThe pseudophosphorylation site binds to the substrate-binding region of the catalytic chain, resulting in the inhibition of its activity.
Information by UniProt
- cAMP dependent protein kinase type I beta regulatory subunit antibody
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase type I-beta regulatory subunit antibody
- KAP1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PKA regulatory subunit I beta antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"