For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
- Tissue specificityFour types of regulatory chains are found: I-alpha, I-beta, II-alpha, and II-beta. Their expression varies among tissues and is in some cases constitutive and in others inducible.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cAMP-dependent kinase regulatory chain family.
Contains 2 cyclic nucleotide-binding domains.
modificationsThe pseudophosphorylation site binds to the substrate-binding region of the catalytic chain, resulting in the inhibition of its activity.
Information by UniProt
- cAMP dependent protein kinase type I beta regulatory subunit antibody
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase type I-beta regulatory subunit antibody
- KAP1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PKA regulatory subunit I beta antibody images
References for Anti-PKA regulatory subunit I beta antibody (ab70028)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"