For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityFour types of regulatory chains are found: I-alpha, I-beta, II-alpha, and II-beta. Their expression varies among tissues and is in some cases constitutive and in others inducible.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cAMP-dependent kinase regulatory chain family.
Contains 2 cyclic nucleotide-binding domains.
modificationsThe pseudophosphorylation site binds to the substrate-binding region of the catalytic chain, resulting in the inhibition of its activity.
Information by UniProt
- cAMP dependent protein kinase type I beta regulatory subunit antibody
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase type I-beta regulatory subunit antibody
- KAP1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PKA regulatory subunit I beta antibody images
References for Anti-PKA regulatory subunit I beta antibody (ab94613)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"