For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionConverts transient diacylglycerol (DAG) signals into prolonged physiological effects, downstream of PKC. Involved in resistance to oxidative stress through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PKD subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 2 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Translocation to the cell membrane is required for kinase activation.
Information by UniProt
- KPCD1_HUMAN antibody
- nPKC D1 antibody
- nPKC mu antibody
Anti-PKC mu antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - PKC mu antibody (ab59367)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue using ab59367 at a 1/50 dilution.
Left image un-treated.
Right image treated with immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-PKC mu antibody (ab59367)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"