For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP1493-62
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC or IHC-P.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa.
- FunctionConverts transient diacylglycerol (DAG) signals into prolonged physiological effects, downstream of PKC. Involved in resistance to oxidative stress through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PKD subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 2 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Translocation to the cell membrane is required for kinase activation.
Information by UniProt
- KPCD1_HUMAN antibody
- nPKC D1 antibody
- nPKC mu antibody
Anti-PKC mu (phospho S738 + S742) antibody [EP1493-62] images
Western blot - PKC mu (phospho S744 + S748) antibody [EP1439Y] (ab75878)
All lanes : Anti-PKC mu (phospho S738 + S742) antibody [EP1493-62] (ab75878) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate treated with TPA
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size : 102 kDa
Observed band size : 115 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PKC mu (phospho S738 + S742) antibody [EP1493-62] (ab75878)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"