For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionExhibits a preference for highly basic protein substrates.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PKC subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 3 REM (Hr1) repeats.
- DomainThe C1 domain does not bind the diacylglycerol (DAG).
Activated by limited proteolysis with trypsin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cardiolipin activated protein kinase Pak2 antibody
- MGC150606 antibody
- MGC71074 antibody
Anti-PKN2 antibody images
References for Anti-PKN2 antibody (ab116448)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"