For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PKN2 antibody
See all PKN2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to PKN2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: RASSLGEIDE SSELRVLDIP GQDSETVFDI QNDRNSILPK SQSEYKPDTP QSGLEYSGIQ ELEDRRSQQR FQFNLQDFRC CAVLGRGHFG KVLLAEYKNT , corresponding to amino acids 580-679 of Human PKN2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionExhibits a preference for highly basic protein substrates.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PKC subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 3 REM (Hr1) repeats.
- DomainThe C1 domain does not bind the diacylglycerol (DAG).
Activated by limited proteolysis with trypsin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cardiolipin activated protein kinase Pak2 antibody
- MGC150606 antibody
- MGC71074 antibody
Anti-PKN2 antibody images
References for Anti-PKN2 antibody (ab57427)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"