For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionExhibits a preference for highly basic protein substrates.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PKC subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 3 REM (Hr1) repeats.
- DomainThe C1 domain does not bind the diacylglycerol (DAG).
Activated by limited proteolysis with trypsin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cardiolipin activated protein kinase Pak2 antibody
- MGC150606 antibody
- MGC71074 antibody
Anti-PKN2 antibody images
Western blot - PKN2 antibody (ab96688)
Anti-PKN2 antibody (ab96688) at 1/1000 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 112 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - PKN2 antibody (ab96688)
ab96688 at 1/200 dilution staining PKN2 in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence, Paraformaldehyde fixed. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-PKN2 antibody (ab96688)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"