For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgY fraction
- Purification notesCrude IgY preparation from egg yolks using a precipitation method (PEG, Polyethylene Glycol).
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Isoform 2 is expressed in all examined tissues except in bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/MEIS homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeobox protein PKNOX1 antibody
- Homeobox protein PREP-1 antibody
- Human homeobox containing protein antibody
Anti-PKNOX1.1 antibody images
References for Anti-PKNOX1.1 antibody (ab28971)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"