For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PKNOX1.1 antibody
See all PKNOX1.1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to PKNOX1.1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment: MATQTLSIDS YQDGQQMQVV TELKTEQDPN CSEPDAEGVS PPPVESQTPM DVDKQAIYRH PLFPLLALLF EKCEQSTQGS EGTTSASFDV DIENFVRKQ, corresponding to amino acids 2-101 of Human PKNOX1.1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Isoform 2 is expressed in all examined tissues except in bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/MEIS homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeobox protein PKNOX1 antibody
- Homeobox protein PREP-1 antibody
- Human homeobox containing protein antibody
Anti-PKNOX1.1 antibody images
References for Anti-PKNOX1.1 antibody (ab55603)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"