For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PL6 antibody
See all PL6 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PL6
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 36-85 (LSFAVDTGCL AVTPGYLFPP NFWIWTLATH GLMEQHVWDV AISLTTVVVA) of Human PL6 (NP_008955).
- Positive control
- Human fetal brain lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevancePL6 is an integral membrane protein with signal transduction activity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- C78915 antibody
- Pl6 antibody
- PL6 protein antibody
Anti-PL6 antibody images
Western blot - PL6 antibody (ab87042)
References for Anti-PL6 antibody (ab87042)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"