Anti-PLA2G12B antibody (ab85069)
- Product nameAnti-PLA2G12B antibodySee all PLA2G12B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLA2G12B
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid peptide from near the N terminal residues of human PLA2G12B (NP_115951)
- Positive control
- Mouse liver lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85069 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevancePhospholipase A2 (EC 22.214.171.124) catalyzes the release of fatty acids from glycero-3-phosphocholines. The best known varieties are the digestive enzymes secreted as zymogens by the pancreas of mammals. Sequences of pancreatic PLA2 enzymes from a variety of mammals have been reported. One striking feature of these enzymes is their close homology to venom phospholipases of snakes. Other forms of PLA2 have been isolated from brain, liver, lung, spleen, intestine, macrophages, leukocytes, erythrocytes, inflammatory exudates, chondrocytes, and platelets (Seilhamer et al., 1986 [PubMed 3028739]).
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- 2010002E04Rik antibody
- FKSG71 antibody
- Group XIIB phospholipase A2 antibody
- Group XIII secreted phospholipase A2 antibody
- GXIIB antibody
- GXIIIsPLA2 antibody
- MGC138151 antibody
- Phospholipase A2, group XIIB antibody
- PLA2G12B antibody
- PLA2G13 antibody
Anti-PLA2G12B antibody images
Anti-PLA2G12B antibody (ab85069) at 1/250 dilution + mouse liver lysates
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
ICC/IF image of ab85069 stained MCF7 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab85069, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-PLA2G12B antibody (ab85069)
ab85069 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.