For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5186
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
- FunctionPA2 catalyzes the calcium-dependent hydrolysis of the 2-acyl groups in 3-sn-phosphoglycerides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phospholipase A2 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Group IB phospholipase A2 antibody
- Group IB secretory phospholipase A2 antibody
- MGC119834 antibody
Anti-PLA2G1B antibody [EPR5186] images
References for Anti-PLA2G1B antibody [EPR5186] (ab110706)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"