Anti-PLA2G4D antibody (ab69368)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69368 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).|
- FunctionCalcium-dependent phospholipase A2 that selectively hydrolyzes glycerophospholipids in the sn-2 position. Not arachidonic acid-specific but has linoleic acid-specific activity. May play a role in inflammation in psoriatic lesions.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in stratified squamous epithelia, such as those in skin and cervix, but not in other tissues. Strongly expressed in the upper spinous layer of the psoriatic epidermis, expressed weakly and discontinuously in atopic dermatitis and mycosis fungoides, and not detected in the epidermis of normal skin.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 PLA2c domain.
- DomainThe N-terminal C2 domain associates with lipid membranes upon calcium binding. It modulates enzyme activity by presenting the active site to its substrate in response to elevations of cytosolic Ca(2+).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Cytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Translocates to membrane vesicles in a calcium-dependent fashion. Translocates to perinuclear regions upon ionomycin stimulation.
- cPLA2 delta antibody
- cPLA2-delta antibody
- cPLA2delta antibody
- Cytosolic phospholipase A2 delta antibody
- PA24D_HUMAN antibody
- Phospholipase A2 group IVD antibody
- phospholipase A2, group IVD (cytosolic) antibody
- Pla2g4d antibody
Anti-PLA2G4D antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PLA2G4D antibody (ab69368) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PLA2G4D transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 26 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PLA2G4D antibody (ab69368)
ab69368 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.