For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111006 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevancePLA2G4E is a calcium-dependent phospholipase A2 that selectively hydrolyzes glycerophospholipids in the sn-2 position.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytosol. Lysosome membrane, Peripheral membrane protein.
- MGC126633 antibody
- cPLA2 epsilon antibody
- Cytosolic phospholipase A2 epsilon antibody
Anti-PLA2G4E antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PLA2G4E antibody (ab111006)
ab11106 at 1/50 dilution staining PLA2G4E in paraffin-embedded Human Lung carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-PLA2G4E antibody (ab111006)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"