For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.40
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 0.13% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental type antibody
Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody images
References for Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody (ab118856)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"