For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental type antibody
Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody images
References for Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody (ab96588)
This product has been referenced in:
- Salomon C et al. A gestational profile of placental exosomes in maternal plasma and their effects on endothelial cell migration. PLoS One 9:e98667 (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 24905832) »
- Salomon C et al. Hypoxia-induced changes in the bioactivity of cytotrophoblast-derived exosomes. PLoS One 8:e79636 (2013).
Read more (PubMed: 24244532) »
See all 2 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"