For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 9.00 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6140
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental type antibody
Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody [EPR6140] images
- Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody [EPR6140] (ab124772)
All lanes : Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody [EPR6140] (ab124772) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human placenta cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled Goat anti Rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Other-Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody [EPR6140](ab124772)
References for Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody [EPR6140] (ab124772)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"