For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
Concentration information loading...
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Primary antibody notesThis antibody is useful in the identification of testicular germ cell tumors. Unlike germ cell tumors, PLAP-positive somatic cell tumors uniformly express epithelial membrane antigen (EMA).
- Clone numberSP15
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental type antibody
Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody [SP15], prediluted images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PLAP antibody [SP15], prediluted (ab27604)
References for Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) antibody [SP15], prediluted (ab27604)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"